Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sorry I have been gone for so long. I have a lot of things to write about, but just haven't had the "umph" or time to do it. Excuses, excuses...I know.

So, where did October go?? I can't believe it's a few days before Halloween, already. Derf and I have a really neat costume. Well, all of about 4 people are going to get it this weekend, but we're excited about it nonetheless. I don't want to spoil the surprise for those who are from my area. I'll post about it after Halloween....or on...depends on how antsy I am to tell ya. :D

Do you know what else the end of October means? HOCKEY!



Yes, I am a hockey fan. Just for UAH's hockey team, though. However, this is the last year the conference we are in, the CHA, will exist.



Next year we won't have a conference to be in, but there are plans in the works for the next year. Even if we do get into another conference, we most likely won't get to play the same teams we have been playing for....as long as I've been in Huntsville. If you'd like more information, that is, before I make a whole post about it soon, google Save UAH Hockey.


Anyway, this weekend's series is against our arch rivals, the Bemidji Beavers! I've got to find a stuffed animal beaver to hang on a hockey stick so people can come by and beat it up throughout the game. Anybody know where I can find one for cheap before Saturday night?

Well, I need to get to finishing up our costumes. I'm so stoked!

Have a great weekend and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment