Thursday, October 1, 2009

Is It Really October??


Update: I apologize for the... not-pictures at the bottom. I guess they got deleted from their sources.



I guess it is. The calendar, my cell phone, the interwebs, they all say October 1. I just can't believe the year is almost over.

Well, I just wanted to post a little something short and show ya'll why fall is one of my favorite times of the year.

Fried Pies


Image from How to Eat a Cupcake blog.

Here's a post from the fried pies I made earlier this year with my mom's recipe. And here's the pies I'm going to make soon--hopefully by the end of this month. Oh my goodness! I love me some fried pies!

The Colors


Image from Pioneer Woman's Fall Bokeh Post

Oh the reds, greens, yellows, oranges! So beautiful! And the crunchy leaves are a blast. I'm like a kid when I walk outside this time of year. I have to step on all the leaves that look extra crunchy! :D

The Pumpkins


Image from Olive Rue's Sweet Pumpkin Goodness post

Oh the pumpkins... My favorite fall time gourd. Just because it is my favorite, here are some more to finish off this post.


Image from Olive Rue's Sweet Pumpkin Goodness post. I think it's a Martha Stewart creation.


Image from Olive Rue's Sweet Pumpkin Goodness post

Don't forget about the candied apples!


-Lee


1 comment:

  1. Hello Lee - what great Fall photos you've shared! I especially enjoyed the lit pumpkins on the tiered stand. So cute.

    Blessings,
    Marie
    http://emmacallsmemama.com

    ReplyDelete